Car Locksmith Services In Boston
At 24 Boston Locksmith we provide an array of automotive locksmith services. We originate or duplicate car keys for almost any vehicle. Part of our services include making car keys whether its vats keys, transponder chip keys, or regular metal car keys. Additionally we offer a key ignition service for car ignition repairs and car ignition replacements.
List of Car Locksmith Services Provided
- Domestic Vehicles
- Car keys made, Key replacements, Car locked out service, Broken key ignition extraction, Transponder chip keys made, keys locked in car, Laser cut keys, VATS keys made, Car door locks, Trunk locks, Glove box locks, Keys locked in trunk.
- Foreign Vehicles
- Car keys made, Key replacements, Car locked out service, Broken key ignition extraction, Transponder chip keys made, keys locked in car, Laser cut keys, High security car keys, Car door locks, Trunk locks, Glove box locks, Re-flash service, Keys locked in trunk.
Boston is a tough city for drivers. No parking, a maze of one-way streets designed for cattle rather than cars, not to mention more than 1,500 motor vehicle thefts last year… how do you make it easier?
Taking good care of your car’s locks and keys, with the help of the experts at 24 Boston Locksmith, is your best move! We are an all-hours local locksmith company specializing in automotive locksmith work. Our skilled automotive locksmiths are ready to solve all your problems, whether you’re locked out, your need new keys or anything else. If you’re concerned about your car’s security and want to make sure it’s totally safe, we can help with that too.
24 Boston Locksmith will protect your car
Car theft is a serious problem in Boston. Besides all the vehicles that are stolen, many are broken into so thieves can get their hands on valuables that people often leave inside. The best way to avoid this is to protect your car with strong, well-maintained locks and anti-theft devices. Only a qualified automotive locksmith can make sure you have all the right equipment.
At 24 Boston Locksmith, our locksmiths are more than capable of meeting the challenges of automotive locksmith work. We understand that all cars are different, and depending on whether it’s an old car with mechanical locks or a new car with a complicated electric locking system, they require very different treatment. Our technicians have all the skills, training and years of experience, as well as cutting-edge equipment.
If there’s something wrong with your vehicle’s locks or keys, we will easily assess the problem and find the solution!
But what if you’re locked out of your car? This is a very common problem, but with our help, it doesn’t have to be so frustrating. We will come straight to you and open your door quickly and efficiently, taking care not to damage your car in the process. We are proud to offer the fastest emergency locksmith services in Boston for all situations, and for affordable rates.
Common problems and how automotive locksmiths solve them
Many car problems can be resolved by an automotive locksmith. Here are the most common, and what you can do about them.
- Locked out: It happens to all of us, and more often than you would believe. Whether you lost your key or simply left it inside your locked car, the fact remains that you’re not going anywhere. Fortunately, a locksmith can quickly resolve this problem. Our technicians use air wedges and long reach tools to open car doors without damaging the lock, and we can make new car keys on the spot if you need one.
- Need new keys: If you need replacement car keys or want to make a new spare set, our automotive locksmiths in Boston will help. It’s cheaper and faster than going to the dealership. We also make high security car keys and program transponder keys.
- Malfunctioning lock: Locks that won’t turn properly might be in need of maintenance, or a part inside could be broken. (It could also be a problem with your key, especially if it’s old and worn.) If you’re running into this, definitely ask one of our technicians to take a look at it before the lock fails altogether.
- Broken key: Keys sometimes break off inside the lock or even in the ignition of the car. Never use force to pull out the broken part! Unless it slides out easily, it’s a job for a professional to extract the broken key and cut a new one. (By the way, this is much more likely to happen with old keys. We recommend having a few spares on hand so you can replace your key as daily wear and tear takes its toll.)
- Ignition switch problems: People don’t often realize that many problems with the ignition are actually jobs for an automotive locksmith! If you have trouble starting your car, the ignition switch overheats while you drive or some of the lights on the dashboard aren’t coming on, it could indicate a problem with the ignition switch, which we will repair.
- Attempted theft: Thieves trying to break into your car could cause serious damage to the locks, ignition switch or steering column. Ask a locksmith to check everything out if this has happened to you.
With one short call to 24 Boston Locksmith, you’ll get the fastest, most reliable locksmith services for your car. We have a team of dispatchers available 24/7, and a full staff ready to help you at all hours. Whether you want immediate help for an emergency or lasting security for your car, we have the answers. Call 24 Boston Locksmith today for more information!